In the interest in finding other great things and helping out people who might benefit from similar purchases, I've decided to examine my day to day and pick out things that I really like.
Volume 1: Imak Ergobeads Wrist Cushion

This little bag of beads is freakin amazing, seriously. I spend a lot of time at the computer, either working, playing video games, or playing poker. After a few hours my right wrist would always get sore or uncomfortable. Not anymore! This wrist rest provides a nice, soft barrier between my wrist and my glass desk at home, and has beads on the inside that move with you and flow around to accommodate any task. The cushion is so good that within a week of getting it I had to buy a second one to have on my desk at work.
It's made of light fabric which doesn't stick to you in any way (can't say that about the gel-type cushions), and is even washable! It also doubles as a great stress reliever -- I'm constantly squeezing it or tossing it around while watching a movie on my home computer or when I'm on a conference call at work.
The wrist cushion is available in gray and black. I have the gray version as I didn't have a need for the 'no-slip' bottom advertised on the black version, and my local Staples only had gray. Imak also makes a longer cushion for keyboard use.
No comments:
Post a Comment